Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I've realized I'm so much more thankful for things when I've had to live without them for a while. It's made me ponder what life would be like without random things, like the kitchen table for example. I think that'll be my twist on Thankful Thursday for a while - little random things I don't want to live without.

Today my item is actually electrical in nature. I'm really thankful for the dimmer switch Brad put in our nursery. He put one in our Lincoln nursery, then we moved. I'd go in the middle of the night to take care of our five week old, and it was either blazing bright light or hope there's enough moonlight coming through the window to help you handle the situation. I know lamps are useful too, but the dimmer switch is the best! I recommend them to all people with a nursery. Thankfully I now have a dimmer switch in Wyatt's room here. I smile inside every time I use it. If you're not comfortable installing one yourself, I happen to know a very capable electrician who could help you out!

0 comments: