Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slogan Vote (Updated)

Due to the fact I had a terrible typo in the heading of my poll  (remind me not to blog any time past 10 pm) and that the 10 people who were going to vote already did, the poll is now closed. It turned out to be a 3 way tie between "Big or small we'll wire them all," "Lighten Up Your Life," and "Shockingly Affordable." Maybe we should combine them into one - "Big or small we'll shock up your life." It's getting close to 10. I better stop before I type anything else ridiculous, use bad grammar or make up a childish dare.

Thanks to my 10 voters!

-----

Just for fun, please take a minute and vote for your favorite slogan over on the side bar of this little blog. After you vote, find a blank label, write "I voted today" on it, and wear it for the rest of the day. I dare you. We're all about lightening up around here.

If you have any other slogan ideas, just let me know and I'll take them to heart and maybe add them to the list. We're not committing to using the one that wins, but you never know. Your vote may change what comes to mind when people hear of Robertson Electric. You know like Menards....Save Big Money at Menards!

A very special thanks to Jody, Logan, Susan and Jack for sharing their slogan ideas.

0 comments: