Saturday, January 9, 2010

Slogans

Did you notice Mr. Robertson Electric can now be reached by phone? Business cards will be coming soon now.  Did you also notice all the good things I've been subtling telling you about him? He drinks water and reads history books. Sounds like my kind of electrician.

So it seems like a company should have a slogan. I lay in bed pondering this on the rare night where I'm not completely exhausted when I finally make it to bed. Here's what we've come up with.

Tired of getting charged too much by the big guys, call Robertson Electric and we'll stick it to ya!

Big or small we'll serve them all!

Robertson Electric won't rob you!

Looks like we may need to find someone who knows something about marketing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get shocked with your electrical bill call Mr. Robertson Electric.

Shockingly resonable,Robertson Electric.

Meet the Mister from Mr. Robertson Electrical.

Hopes this helps

Jack Dorcey