Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Inside Story

Now to tell you about lightening up my inside…

Here’s my thought process. I read other blogs where they promote their jewelry business and blog about life at the same time, so I can do the same thing except with an electrical company. Right? Well, that’s what I’m going to do.

I’m hoping to “lighten up my inside” by blogging about my issues. I think I can make anything an issue, so I basically can blog about whatever I want. I’ll just use the word issue when I’m blogging about it. I’m sure it will evolve as I go, but I plan to keep it light at times so I can lighten up in the way of a little humor. On the other hand I also have issues I’ll blog about that weigh me down inside. I hope to be appropriately vulnerable and talk about steps to their resolve ideally. It’s healthy and therapeutic for me and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t hope you’d be encouraged by it all too.

Examples of each are coming in the next couple of days.

0 comments: