Monday, January 18, 2010

Reader Issue Update

So I've worked a bit extra last week and am trying not to be a slave to the internet. The result: my reader hit a high of 329 new items to be read! I now have it knocked down to 92, some of which I've looked at but kept as new so I could attend to them later or because I didn't want to forget something they said. I actually added a couple of subscriptions, one of a neat photographer and one about being a better blogging. I'm going in the wrong direction. I have not yet weeded things down.

You know how I said I was going to wait until some of them had 15 posts? Well, some of them are going to take a long time to get to that. I'm now considering getting rid of the ones that post like crazy (who has time to do that?!)  and keeping the ones that don't. Whatever, I will be weeding it out soon!

Here are some other thoughts I've had in this process....

-If anyone else out there reading this also has a burgeoning reader, they're probably right now wondering why they're wasting their time reading about mine.  Sorry. I don't really even know why I'm blogging about it. 


-After categorizing the blogs I read, I realized I need to diversify my blog selection. Anyone know good blogs about something that's not on this list? I need more to read, you know. 


-I also wondered if anyone I know reading this has a blog that I don't know about it. You'd better tell me about it or else! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh....I might have to "lighten up" on my privacy issues and share my blog with you. Maybe. Sometime. We'll see. :)

Miss you--Keri

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.