Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Things You Need to Know

1. Havelock Run 
-Did you know Robertson Electric has a team for the Havelock 10k Charity Run? (10k = a little over 6 miles if you were wondering) Right now it's 3 committed and about 6 uncommitted members strong. We need at least 5 members to finish the race in order for $50 to be given to City Impact. If that's not enough motivation for you, then hopefully breakfast at the Robertson Electric headquarters after the race will make you sign up today! I predict it will be a great time. If you want to be on our team, let me know and I'll send you the top secret passcode before you sign up. 


2. Book Club
-If you missed the update on the book club post, the start date for reading So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us is June 1st! If you're going to be joining us in reading, let me know so and I may organize a little book club get together for the end of June. My brain is starting to ponder what we might read in July. Thoughts? 

3. Flat Cookie Redemption (even though many of don't think flat cookies need redeeming - if you'd see how I run to get one out of the freezer everyday at nap time, you'd think don't mind flat cookies either)
-I made these cakes for my little man's 1st birthday party. He certainly shouldn't feel like a second child because of his birthday cakes. This far surpasses my pitiful decorating attempts for Elliana's 1st and 2nd birthdays. Wyatt was completely blown away! 
 


0 comments: