Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm so thankful for this little boy.

I'm also thankful he is so much cuter than the first time I saw him, one year ago today.

Can you believe I was actually really nervous about his appearance after that sight?  I actually made a mental note that I would still love him even though his lips and nose were enormous, and I did love him. (I'll spare you all the other entertaining details going on at that time, but if you're interested you can reminisce with me by reading this Thankful Thursday.)

I love being a mom to a boy, especially this little boy. I think he loves me too because he actually initiates to give me hugs and kisses. It's priceless. Don't worry he's not a sissy boy. He also makes a great tractor sound, even "drives" his watermelon across his tray, and takes eating very seriously. I'm pretty sure he's going to be a smart kid too. You ought to see him look at his books. I could go on all day.

I love you Wyatt!

Happy 1st Birthday!

0 comments: