Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wings Issue

See this not so glamourous picture of me? Dumb question I guess, considering I don't know anyone who reads my blog with a visually impaired diagnosis.
I show it to you just to ask if any other mother who has given birth in the last year or so, also has such lovely wings. Let me give you a closer look in case you are visually impaired or in case you don't know what I'm talking about. 

I thought I should be concerned about how my body would change after being pregnant, but no one warned me about the wings. At least it's one issue that will grow away.
 

2 comments:

Our family said...

Ha Ha! I have the same thing too -- much worse this time! Oh well --they kind of make me smile because they remind me of being pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I have those too!!

Bobbi B.