Monday, July 26, 2010

Issue Updates

Have you noticed a general lack of posting on this blog lately? I'll just say it's an issue I'm having, and in the name of issues, here's a little update on some previous issues I've told you about.

-As far as my wings are concerned, they're still growing out but they don't get to fly as much because my hair is shorter and I don't pull my sides back much. What a great solution!

-I'm so glad I posted about my Ya Ya Issue, because I forgot about it until I saw the post again! Yikes! I better keep working on that.

-I ate about every last flat cookie I had stashed in the freezer and liked them so much I even felt comfortable sharing them with company, straight from the freezer actually. I heard from a lot of people who like flat cookies, but I'm still not going to melt the butter when making cookies again, even if Martha tells me to.

-I haven't driven anymore vehicles into the ditch since my last ditch experience. I think I may have ran a red light the other day, but I wasn't even paying enough attention to know for sure. Now I am paying attention because I still feel scared from that lack of attention experience. The special red 1990 Accord is still a part of our family. It still drives and we've had no problems with it since its off roading experience. However, Robertson Electric just purchased a new-to-us vehicle so Little Red needs to go. I told Brad I'd post about it on the blog, but he said something about how I wouldn't be able to sell the car on my blog. I'm okay that my blog may not be have an enormous following, but you know how I feel about him saying that?
I so want to prove him wrong!
If you'd like to help me do that, here is the link to our add on craigslist.

-My reader is still overloaded. It now has 690 unread items. It's not as much of an issue, because I'm not obsessed with reading every one of them. I could probably quit following a few more, but I am not ready to do that yet. I can only imagine how many unread items will be there when I start work in a few weeks if I have that many there when I'm not working.

-As far as the water glass goes, we have lots of different cup options available now so it's no longer an issue. I think Brad still lives in fear of me drinking from his cup because I've seen a red plastic cup with "Brad" written on it floating around the house.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious, Brad!

Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!