Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebook Issue

Does anyone else have a husband who refuses to get a facebook account but likes to look over their shoulder when they're "facebooking" and uses their facebook to send people messages? That would be our situation. My dad even has an account but Brad (and my sister) are still holding out. I suppose I can't blame him for not wanting an account since he's only seen me wasting my time on facebook repeatedly when I should've been doing something else much more productive.

I refuse to become JulieandBrad becasue what if some long lost friend of mine was looking for me and couldn't find me because my name was JulieandBrad instead of just Julie? Also wouldn't people feel like they were talking to both of us if they wanted to put something on my wall, when really it would just be me most of the time? 

Well, I've come up with a slight solution to this issue. I created a Robertson Electric Page. I figure maybe it can be like his account plus maybe it can help promote the fine business he's starting at the same time. In my mind fans of Robertson Electric are the same as friends of Brad Robertson, so  become a fan if you like. I'd consider any fan of Robertson Electric a "Bright Person." 

Now if I could just become a little brighter and figure out how to write on someone's wall from the Robertson Electric page. Any ideas?

0 comments: