Friday, February 5, 2010

Bright People

Remember my post a few back about smart people? Well, I realized I should call them 'bright people' in sticking with the theme of light. I just so happen to have another one to introduce.

This bright person is bright because she refers her customers to Robertson Electric. Ashley helps people to buy, sell and finance their homes with this company. She has already provided Robertson Electric with some business, and we are very thankful for that! The way I see it, the more homes she helps people buy and sell, the higher our chance is for getting business. We had already purchased our home before we met Ashley, so I can't give you first hand knowledge of her skills; but she loves her job and if she's smart enough to know that Robertson Electric is referral worthy, then she'd be smart enough to be someone you should want to do business. If you'd like to get in touch with her directly you can contact her at ahustad at cbbancwise dot com.

Thanks Ashley!

0 comments: