Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have been given much!

My kids drawers and closets are loaded full of winter clothing thanks to a friend who shared her little boy clothes, a sister who shared her little girl clothes, and people who've given great practical presents.


I have lots of tomato products frozen and a few canned (in jars my mom gave me) because of great people sharing their tomatoes.


I have apples I'm hoping to preserve some way and fresh apple cider made with this



thanks to Maggie letting us join her family at their annual apple picking day. What a wonderful time it was! It was a little taste of heaven in my mind.


I have two coupons for free milk thanks to Chicks Dig Deals! I actually won my first ever blog giveaway!


You'd never know by all the things I've been given that I have a hard time "letting good in." Looks like I'm doing pretty good at that and maybe need to get to work on my giving skills!


0 comments: