Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Recently my mom told me something about how it was nice I had such a handy husband, which made me realize I really take that for granted. I don't think your husband is bad if he's not handy, I just hadn't realized that not all men are as handy as mine.

It has never occurred to me that not all husbands would come up with the idea to move their washer and dryer upstairs to make more storage room down stairs and reroute the plumbing, duct and electrical work on their own.
I guess not all husbands make solid wood furniture. (He's got some extra wood lying in our garage if you'd like him to make you something, for a small fee of course.)

It never realized that not all husbands maintain the cars, landscape, fix what needs fixing and can paint without masking.

I did know that not all husbands can take care of any electrical need or want you may have. That however is quite alright, because then you can call my husband to help you out! He's very hardworkin' and handy, and I'm very thankful for that!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love my husband to bits but he does 10% of the things you listed above. :)

vwwannab said...

Handy hubbies are wonderful aren't they!! Jeff does most of your list except the furniture part. That chest of drawers is beautiful! I needed him when we were searching for one for Miss Firecracker. I'll have to remember that in the future!