Thursday, March 11, 2010

This and That

I was thinking of this title this morning before I saw Lisa's blog heading. I figured since I thought of the title before I saw hers and let you know that, then I could not worry about you thinking I was a copy cat.

Since it's Thursday, I'd like you know that I'm thankful for asparagus. We love that vegetable at our house, and it was on a great sale last week.

Brad's closing out his week with some small commercial jobs. He's very capable of residential and commercial jobs if you didn't know that already.

I'm sure a lot of you have been following the Compassion Bloggers. They bring such amazing perspective to life. We are so amazingly rich and blessed, and I hope I can be even slightly responsible with all that I've been given.

I need to do something with Robertson Electric's facebook page. I'm really embarrassed about it. Brad gave me that job, so it's not his fault. It's mine. Thanks for everyone who has become a fan! Do you think I should put "enlightening" quotes on it? Talk about what electrical work he's doing? Talk

How about those 12th seeded Huskers winning yesterday?! What a great way to start March madness. Even if I only get 2 channels out here in the country that may never have basketball on them, I still love March madness.

The weather has not been kind to running outside this week. I see some treadmill miles in my future. Hopefully they can be in front of a tv with a basketball game on it.

0 comments: