Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday


It's FINALLY nice enough to spend time outside and that makes me thankful for so many things. I'm somewhat of a nature lover so I feel a little over exuberant this time of year. I'm especially a bird lover and you would not believe all the birds we've had flying by this week! WOW!

What nice weather means is I can resume walks with my little girlfriend. She has amazing taste in clothes and shoes and is great for unlimited conversation. Her baby tends to do a lot of the same things my baby does, and she NEVER hurries.

We enjoy the wide open spaces and the nature around us,


arrive at our destination,


and turn around to walk back down the driveway.


Some days a half hour walk with a girlfriend is just what a mama needs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just telling Robbie what a wonderful thing warm weather does for the spirit! We enjoyed the exact same thing yesterday - a walk to the mailbox!

Brooke said...

This is adorable! Your little girlfriend is pretty cute. I like her baby stroller!