Friday, August 13, 2010

Pools

This week, when Brad wasn't doing a get-more-done-than-I-ever-do job of staying home with the kids while I worked, he was lighting up a new pool for someone in town.

It had never occurred to me an electrician would need to be involved with installing a pool. Considering the amount of time I've thought about having a pool put in my 8 feet of backyard, this is no surprise.

If for some great reason, you have more than eight feet of backyard and want a nice pool in it, you might consider Design Pools. Just make sure you tell them that you only want them to install your pool if Brad's their electrician! In the mean time, you really should click on that link and check out some of the pools in their gallery.

Just a little Providential story for you - Brad was at Menards and saw a guy he knew from a previous construction site he'd worked at a few years ago. That guy is now the owner of Design Pools...   Kinda cool I think!

0 comments: