Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Funky

I just saw that my last post was my 100th for this blog. What an uninteresting post for the infamous 100th post! I've felt rather funky in general about this blog lately. As if you couldn't already tell that based on the randomness and irregularity of the posts.

My focus started as talking about how Brad is lighting things up and how I'm lightening up by dealing with my issues. I've been terrible about telling you what Brad's been doing, although he's had relatively steady work lately. (*PTL!*) I've already dealt with all my issues so I've none left to tell you about.

Ha Ha!

Actually, I just got sick of telling you about all my issues and thought maybe you were all going to start thinking I just liked to beat myself up on here. Who wants to read that?

So I've lost focus, which is actually one of the reasons I've been post irregularly.

The other reason I've been irregularly posting is because my mind is all wrapped up with a new blog I want to start.

You're thinking, "Seriously, another new blog? Would you just settle on one and stay there?"

Yes and sorry, I hope I will someday.

I'm no where close to telling you about the new blog because I so want to start this blog right. I want it to look great (but have no idea how to make that happen *HELP*), I want it to have a focus that I don't veer from like I've done with this blog (which I'm still hashing out), and I don't want to tell you its topics yet. 

I sort of feel like I need to have a little blog committee meeting. Any volunteers who'd like to be full of constructive criticism and helpful ideas? I'm thinking a meeting at a coffee shop just before bedtime so that I can get out of putting the kids to bed. My sister and I did that this week and it was FABULOUS! Anyone else get sick of bedtime?

Mostly it's that perfectionist tendency of not starting something because you're afraid you can't do it right that's keeping me from working on it. That and that my mind is a slightly full with all the MAJOR events coming in the month of May...

1/2 Marathon
My Brother's Graduation
Our 9th Anniversary
Wyatt's 2nd! Birthday
My Last Day of Work for the School Year
Brother's Wedding!

Perhaps I should put blog creation on the back burner for a few weeks.... :(

0 comments: